It is EOTC Week!
The weather forecast is for some rain throughout the week so please be prepared – we still plan to go ahead if it is raining.
We have had one change in the programme for Monday:
Waiti – Rooms 2, 3, 4, 23, 24 and 25 will now be staying at school on Monday [29th March] and the teachers have planned in school events for the day.
This is due to the WIND conditions forecasted for tomorrow (Monday) we (the school and the company we are working with on site) have decided to POSTPONE the OKAHU BAY trip.
We will reschedule this trip for Waiti classes so that they do not miss out on their kayaking, Stand Up Paddle Boarding and Waka Ama experience.
ALL OTHER TRIPS ARE GOING AHEAD AS PLANNED!