4) Picnic Days each Syndicate is holding an end of year celebration to say farewell to their Year 8 students and thank you. Notices about Picnic Days will be coming home to your email addresses soon. Students will need to return before they attend the Picnic Day (so they can ‘reconnect and be sure of the health and safety requirements for the day) we encourage you to look for the emails and notices about this and get your child back to school to prepare a fun day out together
Kia Ora Tatau a few important notices
1) Chromebooks; we have about 250 Chomebooks still in students homes. We obviously need them back and we need to get them ready for 2022. The Chromebooks remain connected to our network and we need to ‘turn them off’ next week. Please return them asap.
Hard copy packs are available in return.
You can arrange returns through the school office either by phone or by email. You can also arrange returns through your child’s classroom teacher.
2) In return for Chromebooks we will be distributing:
b) Yearbooks for Year 8 students (Year 7 students can order Year books through their classroom Teacher)
c) Year 8 Graduation Certificates
d) and some significant End of Year sporty treats for every student
Please confirm when you are coming in so we can prepare the pack for your child.
3) We will be holding Prize Giving celebrations, filming and sharing them. If your child has won a prize your family will be contacted and invited to come in for the ceremony.
5) Tironui Trust Instruments all instruments need to be returned asap. Please arrange this through the school office or through Mr McKenzie (email@example.com)
Kia kaha, stay safe, be kind
We can all be part of a winning team.