Good afternoon whanau and community
We are all looking forward to seeing our students back on Monday (25 July) for the start of Term 3.
- Mask wearing will continue, in keeping with MOE Guidelines, in Term 3.
- We will continue to check air quality, sanitise and maintain pandemic health requirements. Please talk with your children and encourage them to be positive and supportive. RATS tests are available for any students with symptoms.
- Remember the school gates open at 8am and students should be in class for the start of school by 8.30am.
- Please make sure your child has the correct winter uniform – black shoes and black socks, the school T-shirt and sweater, Black jacket and black pants. If you have any trouble with this please send a note explaining. We do have some spare items if you need support. Please let your child’s classroom teacher know if you want some help.
- Preparing for School Camp. Please return permission slips allowing your child to attend and if you are available to help asap. You can start paying towards camp costs now.
- Checking for COVID and keeping our school ‘bug’ free. Please contact your child’s teacher if your child is sick and cannot come to school.
- Enrolling for 2023 – secondary school enrolments are now open, as are enrolments to our school. Please make sure you complete the enrolments for 2023 and remind your family, friends and neighbours to do the same.
- Board elections – we have received several nominations for our school elections. This reflects the strong desire our community has to ensure our students get a great education – thank you to all those willing to do this work.